The world is pretty toxic, so I thought it would be nice to investigate some non toxic options, at least when it comes to beauty. So we talked to fashion + lifestyle blogger Randa Salloum about her faves, and I have to admit, I'm a convert.
shop the post
1. Belif Cleansing Gel Oil Enriched
This naturally light gel cleansing oil is highly effective at removing heavy make-up residue while leaving the skin feeling soft and conditioned. Natural Olive and Macadamia oils in the gel cleansing oil remove make-up and impurities without stripping. The softening and detoxifying effects of Semen Benincasae extracts facilitates a smoother and luminous complexion.
2. Belif Peat Miracle Revital Serum Concentrate - To hydrate my skin after cleansing and prepare my makeup routine – A rich-nutritious ample for intense skin care including concentrated peat extracts, coming from multiple herbs aged for thousands of years with clean glacial milk in civilization-free peat land. The herb energy revitalizes the skin and cares for potential wrinkles.
3. Super Leaves Natural Soothing Shower Gel – I’ve used a bevy of shower gels through the years, as I’m sure most of us have. But this Soothing Shower Gel only requires a small amount — about the size of a quarter — to wash your entire body. The white tea leaves make my skin so soft.
4. Super Leaves Natural Nourishing Body Cream – I really need all of the hydration that I can get, and this body cream leaves me feeling hydrated for hours. It's enriched with the goodness of olive leaf extract, known to help hydrate and soothe the skin.
5. Sappho New Paradigm Blush in Luv The Cheeks
Infused with herbs and flower essences, I apply this on the top of my cheekbones for the perfect flush of color.
6. Sappho New Paradigm Mascara – Black
It's not waterproof, but it separates your lashes leaving them super moisturized and it doesn’t thicken or dry throughout the day.
7. Schmidt's Deodorant in Rose + Vanilla
This plant-based deodorant absorbs naturally. You only need a small amount and the more active you are, the better you smell!
Award-winning Vancouver Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger, Randa Salloum, uses her impact in the Fashion Industry shining a light on international brands, personal style and the best way to brand your skills. Born and raised in Vancouver, Randa carries over seven years of experience in the Fashion Industry in various roles such as Personal Stylist, Stylist Assistant, Production Manager, Backstage Coordinator, Visual Merchandiser & Retail Management, Digital Strategy Manager, Event Planner and Marketing Manager. Most recently, Randa immersed herself in the worlds of Food and Drink as the Vancouver Ambassador for prominent liquor houses Rémy Martin and Cointreau, as well as the Regional Ambassador for Perrier. In addition, she works fulltime in Marketing as a Digital Strategist & Producer.